This working group was tasked with detecting European CSOs knowledge needs, drawing a state of the art, and issuing recommendations for a European research agenda on CSOs.
The results of this working group will be presented on April 14th in a webinar where Siri Hummel, Deputy Director of the Maecenata Institute will speak between others.
- Oleksandra Matviichuk, President of the Center for Civil Liberties of Ukraine and Nobel Peace Prize laureate (Ukraine)
- Sergey Lagodinsky, Member of the European Parliament (Greens/EFA) – Vice-Chair of the Legal Affairs Committee and Coordinator of the Greens/EFA Campaign « Defend Civil Society » (Germany)
- Anne-Charlotte Dommartin, Delegate for civil society, civic engagement, and youth at the Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires étrangères (France)
- Sophie Van Malleghem, Senior Coordinator at the Fondation Roi Baudouin (Belgium)
- Claire Thoury, President of Le Mouvement associatif (France)
- Anna Domaradzka, Head of the Civil City Lab at the Institute for Social Studies, Uniwersytet Warszawski, Member of the International Society for Third Sector Research Board of Directors (Poland)
- Dr. Siri Hummel Hummel, Director of the Maecenata Stiftung | Maecenata Foundation (Germany)
- Bernard Enjolras, Research director of the Institute for Social Research (Norway)
- Floriant Covelli, Managing Director at the French Institute for Civil Society Organisations (France)
Claire Breschard, Head of Research and International Relations at the French Institute for Civil Society Organisations (France)
- Presentation of a whitebook on knowledge on CSOs in Europe
- Launch of a digital library of over 650 scientific European references and presentation of the state of the art
- A roundtable gathering academics, civic actors, philanthropists, and members of the European Parliament and of the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs